manolotsx
manolo flores saldana
655 Followers
855 Following
386 Posts
Family fishing 🎣 ❤️
2
9 days ago
🤷🏻‍♂️
0
9 days ago
54 views
You: I want to make  MORE MONEY  besides working at my JOB.
Me: I have a solution💰 
You: I’m always at work. 🏫
Me: I have a solution 🏝 
You: I never see my kids. ☹️
Me: I have a solution 👩‍👧‍👦🤰🏻
You: I hate my job.😠
Me: I have a solution 🤷🏻‍♀️
You: I need a permanent vacation. 💆🏻‍♀️
Me: I have a solution ☀️✈️
You: I need more friends. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Me: I have a solution👩🏻‍💻
You: I want financial freedom. 🤑
Me: I have a solution💯
You: I want to change lives.🙋🏻‍♀️
Me: I have a solution 🤩

All the reasons why you can't do this, should be your reasons why you SHOULD. ✅

Spare time, Part time, Full time, make more YOU/FAMILY time, design the life you want to live. ❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻 Whatever your situation may be, I HAVE A SOLUTION! ❤️ Comment Info ⬇️Below⬇️
4
10 days ago
🎣
0
11 days ago
Happy 4th of july! 
Happy Independence Day! 
We live in the richest country in the world!!!
Where 3% of the richest take all the cake and leave the other 97% the crumbs! 🎂 I want to be in the 3% 😂😂😂😂😂
0
11 days ago
Birthday boyyyy! Happy birthday to the most amazing little human in the entire world 🌎 🎂 🎁🍰🤗! He’s a super star country singer 🎸
0
12 days ago
❤️🥂😘
0
13 days ago
🥂
0
15 days ago
Vacation special deal vouchers!!! 🥂SALE PRICE 🥂

COVER ENTIRE STAY!!!
Rooms and accommodations!
Clients are responsible for their way there and resort fees. 
When activating voucher you have a total of 18 months to use them. 
Destinations listed below 👇🏼🌞 USA
•Orlando FL.
Daytona Beach FL.
•Myrtle Beach SC. •Gatlinburg TN.
•Williamsburg VA. 
MEXICO •Cancun •Nuevo Vallarta
•Mazatlan •Acapulco •Puerto Peñasco 
ASIA •Koh Samui •Phuket 🚀 LAUNCHED WORLDWIDE!!!! by CEO @officiallamichaelharris  Hands down the best prices *********
5
16 days ago
Above average PLAN
Above average EXECUTION 
Above average RESULTS =

Above average PEOPLE 
Happy birthday to me!!! Big 26!! Thank you god for another blessed year of life and thanks everyone for all the support l!
0
17 days ago
Happy Father’s Day to my pops! @texashats2
0
a month ago
🧠 if you knew better you’d do better.
0
a month ago